Due to the global effect of the Covid-19 pandemic, the cost of manufacture and importation of this personal safety equipment has increased considerably.
However, as part of our heartfelt support, we endeavour to supply free of charge to the NHS volunteers visiting vulnerable individuals, from each batch we purchase:
- Volunteers will need to fill in the online form
- We will need to see photo ID Volunteers badges for each person and proof of address.
- Driving licence with photo (please cover out the licence number).
- We can send 2 masks per person.
- This does not include postage @ £3.50 charge (as long as the post is working; otherwise it will be our courier at £7.95).
For all trade/bulk order enquiries please contact us.
- Disposable FFP2/ KN95 masks, sanitary, single use per person.
- Made of safe, soft and comfortable synthetic material.
- 94% – 95% filtration, approved for anti-bacterial and anti-dust protection for the wearer.
- Protects you from airborne particulates and pollution.
- Elastic straps and adjustable nose clip for different face shapes and sizes. Perfect for daily use and outdoor activities.
- Colour: White
- Material: Non-woven Fabric
- Quantity: 2Pcs in a pack, 20 in a box
- Protection Class: FFP2 / KN95
- Filtering Rate: ≥95% (0.075μm particles)
We like to take this opportunity to advise our clients of the following due to the Coronavirus:
- Returns policy: The FFP2 ~ no returns are accepted due to possible contamination.
- The prices can change after this batch, due to the possible increase in raw material, manufacturing process, carriage charges, and the importation costs, as we have been advised.
Further information and guidelines for wearers and users:
- Disposal: Use the packing of each unit provided to place back into and dispose of safely.
- Fitting instructions (PDF – opens in new window)
HSE Guideline for Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) for FFP2:
FAQs about respiratory protective equipment
Respiratory protective equipment at work
Working with substances hazardous to health