The language of a Tie, a Scarf& a Bowtie is spoken by the colour chosen, whereby each colour represents a different mood, setting a different tone. Unbroken, bright red colours have the most emphasis; blue ties make a serious impression & allow excellent combinations with most colours in the wardrobe. Pink and green along with other pastel colours give a warm & friendly impression, mostly worn for warm & sunny days.
When matching a tie to a particular suit & shirt, the choice of the colour plays a much larger role for enhancing the logo in the pattern & design. The event also has some influence on the colour of tie design one chooses.
Bespoke Design for a Woven & Printed cloth, using your ideas, after a brief discussion, bring about the Stylised tailor-made Tie Design.
• Your corporate or preferred colours
• To see your Logo, crest, main image
• Preferred fabric, silk or polyester
• Preferred size
• 10 minutes of your time to discuss your requirements
• Show you examples of designs
• Arrange for your artworks to be done
• Make changes if required
• Have your approval